sábado, 12 de março de 2011

The Mind Behind The Mind Map

In order to start my mind map I had to first brain storm in a separate piece of paper, and write down all the words I could relate to darkness. In my second step I started to look for words that had stronger connections than the others, and for terms that were more general and essential to make direct paths between them and my main topic: Darkness. In the end I decided that my key words would be enclosed in boxes, and that for the connections I would use five different types of arrows, to represent each layer as I went deeper and deeper into the concept, they were: 1) Gray Blurred Arrow; 2) Blue Blurred Arrow; 3) Black Wavy Arrow; 4) Dashed Arrow; 5) Blue Open Arrow. Also my quotes from the book were usually used as examples for a final layer inside a determined part of the map.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário